If you’re tired of spending all your money on a salon, if you want to give yourself the perfect nails in a short time, false nails are your best choice! In this article, your expert nail supplier Maryton will explain everything to you.
What is the difference between press on nails and gel nails?
The main differences between these two methods are: ease of use, speed and price.
Methods based on acrylic resin or UV gel often require going to a beauty salon, and are expensive because they require special equipment: UV lamp, templates, capsules, sander, brushes, etc.
If you don’t want to worry about all that, press on nails are a great alternative. They allow you to obtain a professional quality result without having to decorate them with semi-permanent varnish, and, in addition, they are easy to stick and take off.
How to insert your press on nails?
- First of all, you have to prepare your natural nail well for a good hold. You will need several nail accessories: nail file, polishing block, cuticle pusher, etc.
- Clean your nails with nail polish remover to remove polish, degrease and remove excess oil from the nails, then wash your hands.
- File and lightly buff the surface of your nails to make it easier to apply false nails.
- Use a cuticle pusher in order to have a maximum of surface available to apply the artificial nails.
- Choose the false nail kit that suits you best.
- Select the correct nail size for each finger.
- If you prefer false nails without glue, use the adhesive stickers and check that they are well placed on the entire surface of your nail.
- Finally, line up your false nails with your cuticles and press them down firmly for a natural look.
- It’s over, you can file them slightly to adjust the size. And you beautiful nails!
We hope you enjoy this article! In addition to these, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure kit! To help you in your choice, I invite you to visit our website.
Read also: How To Apply Press On Nails?