Have you ever heard of the baby boomer manicure? Do you know how to make a baby boomer manicure？In this blog, your expert nail supplier Maryton will give you ideas for a successful baby boomer manicure!
What material for a baby boomer manicure?
To make a baby boomer manicure, you will need:
- A nail file or polishing block
- A base coat
- A varnish in pink or nude
- White varnish
- A nail art sponge
- A brush
- A top coat
- A lamp to catalyze if you opt for semi-permanent varnish.
The steps to perform a baby boomer manicure at home
Here is the tutorial to make a baby boomer with semi-permanent varnish:
- Start by pushing the cuticles and preparing your nails by filing them in the desired shape;
- Apply base coat to protect your nails;
- Apply the first coat of nude or light pink varnish on the entire nail;
- Let it dry then apply a second coat;
- Apply the white varnish to the free edge of the nail;
- With the nail art sponge, dab quickly and gradually so that the color blends with the nude varnish;
- Catalyze with your LED or UV lamp;
- Apply a layer of top coat to protect your manicure.
We hope you liked this article and that it will inspire you for future. In addition to these, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure set! To help you in your choice, I invite you to visit our website.