Removing gel polish from your nails is easy and doesn’t require too much effort. Everything you need to have on hand is there. Keep reading!
Follow the steps below:
- Lightly remove shine from the top of the nails using a nail buffer.
- Take a moving film and open it. Put the nails in and wrap them up. Then leave them on for 10-15 minutes.
- Slide the removal strips and gently scrape off the gel with an wooden stick.
- Store any remaining gel polish with your pad.
- File your nails to the desired shape.
- Feed yourself with cuticle oil and voila!
We hope you liked this article and that it will inspire you for future! It is essential to invest in suitable manicure kit. For this, our site is full of ideas and products perfectly suited to this use.
Read also: Get In The Mood For Neon!