Maryton provides you with the protocol for a successful stamping nail art technique, also known as nail stamping! This blog will allow you to work nail art on your nails easily and quickly!
Method of Application of the stamping technique:
- After applying the color, apply a layer of top coat and catalyze.
- Apply a thick layer of Cuticle Protector to the skin around the nail. Allow to air dry until transparent.
- Choose the color of Stamping Gel Nail Art and the pattern of the plate you want to apply on the nail.
- Place the Stamping Gel next to the design. Using the scraper, slide the Stamping Gel over the design.
- Press the stamp onto the pattern on the plate.
- Press the stamp on the nail, from the center to the ends.
- Remove the dispersion layer with the cleaner.
- Apply a Top Coat and catalyze.
Now that you’ve know how to achieve nail art stamping, you can use gentle manicure kits to begin your manicure!
Read also: Gel Builder Construction Removal