Nail psoriasis affects the dexterity and general functioning of the hands. It is always better to take simple measures to prevent this nail disorder than to fight it later. Today, your nail supply specialist Maryton will tell you how to prevent nail psoriasis.
- Keep your fingernails trimmed short.
- Wear cotton or rubber gloves when performing tasks that may cause nail damage.
- Apply moisturizers to the nail cuticle to strengthen the root cells and reduce the risk of nail dystrophy.
- Apply moisturizers to the nail cuticle to prevent nail dystrophy.
- Soak toenails in a hot water bath for 10 minutes at least once a month. This helps to ensure that no debris accumulates under the nails.
OK! I am sure you already know how to prevent nail psoriasis, and the next step is to take care of your nails. Besides, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure and pedicure set to care for your nails!
Read also: What are the symptoms of nail psoriasis?